Incentive available on all new Honda purchases.
USAA has changed its referral policy. They no longer have time to make referrals of car dealers. They now use ZAG, a company partly owned by USAA, to make all referrals. To become a referred dealer, the dealer must pay ZAG $299 for a new vehicle lead or $399 for a used vehicle lead. Before USAA charged for referrals, Jenkins & Wynne was always referred by USAA as a reputable dealer. We feel that it is wrong that any dealer can be referred merely by paying a fee that must ultimately be passed on to the customer in the vehicle sale price. USAA now refers Honda customers 70+ miles away. It is inconvenient for anyone to have to travel 70+ miles for sales and service. The referral is not based on Customer Satisfaction…but on whoever will pay the intense cost upfront.
We, at Jenkins & Wynne, are a relationship… not just a ‘fee’ and a sale!Why Buy From Us?
Jenkins and Wynne will sell you a vehicle for less than the ZAG authorized dealer and provide service after the sale. We guarantee your satisfaction with our 48 Hour Price + Product Guarantee—if for any reason you are not satisfied simply return your purchase within 48 hours, 200 miles, and no body damage for a complete refund.
Honda Military Appreciation Offer
To take advantage of this special offer and obtain complete details, print this certificate and stop by your local Honda dealer.
To find your local Honda dealer, simply click on the Dealer Locator link at Honda.com.
VALID THRU March 31, 2017 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through March 31, 2017 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.
Former Service Members of the United States Military
- Michael Yager - 29 years
- Floyd Ward - 26 years
- Eddie Holland - 25 years
- Rocky Noland - 24 years
- Rich May - 22 years
- Tom Sylvia - 22 years
- Duane Coates - 21 years
- Rick Nelson - 20 years 6 months
- Karl Broadnax - 20 years 1 month
- Bruno Hughs - 20 years
- Hilary Lewis - 15 years
- James Kennedy - 10 years
- Eric Fields - 6 years
- Richard Martin - 6 years
- Mike Caden - 6 years
- Tracy Gillespie - 6 years
- Ed Jones - 5 years
- Mike Dewberry - 4 years
- John Cornejo - 4 years
- Bobby Smith - 2 years
- Gerald Campbell - 2 years
- Jeff Howard - 2 years
US Air Force
- Tim Roberge - 24 years 6 months
- Don Pierce - 4 years
- Mike Dewberry - 5 years 8 months
TN National Guard
- Gerald Campbell - 9 years 6 months
- FC Lehman - 6 years
- Josh Fundernank
- Richard Holmes
- Heidi Williams
- Amy Norwood - 17 years
Field Artillery at Fort Carson
- Mark Donahue - 4 years
Air Force Reserve
- David Traxler - 6 years